Friday, February 6, 2009

Such a Slacker

Well my game did not go down. My son and I went out to the Hobbit to watch some people play, but we did not get to play ourselves. I am currently TDY, and will be out of the loop until much later this month. My posting may be a bit sporadic until I return home.

On a brighter note, I have 5 more nobz, 11 more boyz, and another Black Reach Warboss waiting on me when I get back home. This will bring me up to the following...

Warboss, PK, Cyborg, Eavy Armor, Attack Squig

Warboss, PK, Cyborg, Eavy Armor, Attack Squig

10 Nobz, 3 PK, 3 Big Choppa, 3 Slugga & Choppa, 1 Shoota/Scorcha (I just like it)

Battlewagon, 4 Big Shoota, Zzap Gun, Ard Case, Extra Armor, Grot Riggers, Red Paint, Stikkbomb chukka


10 Nobz, 3 PK, 3 Big Choppa, 3 Slugga & Choppa, 1 Shoota/Scorcha (I just like it)

Battlewagon, 4 Big Shoota, Zzap Gun, Ard Case, Extra Armor, Grot Riggers, Red Paint, Stikkbomb chukka

15 Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with PK

15 Boyz, Big Shoota, Nob with PK

15 Lootas, 3 Mekboyz

5 Deffkoptas, 2 Buzzsaw, 5 TL Rokkit Launcha

5 Deffkoptas, 2 Buzzsaw, 5 TL Rokkit Launcha

5 Deffkoptas, 2 Buzzsaw, 5 TL Rokkit Launcha

2 Extra Big Shootas & 1 Rokkit Launcha

This is not a list per se, just a total of what I have so far. I would like to have options at the 2k level. I plan on fielding 180 boyz just for fun. That will be started right after I pick up my prepurchased Stompa from the Hobbit and paint that up. I should get home just before its release... /joy

I bought my son a box of Khore Beserkers and 2 Chaos Spawn. That will give him some more Chaos to paint up. I really need to get around to posting his pics. He is doing a really good job for someone his age. Much better than I did at his age, and I am very proud of him. He plays the Tyranids that I bought and painted for him, but he wanted to start his own, like in Fantasy so I let him pick. He will be using my ultramarines as chaos until he gets enough. They will be recent "converts."
blog comments powered by Disqus