Friday, January 28, 2011

Taking Inventory

This is something that I am going to try and do on at least a monthly basis...

It may help to keep me "honest" and on track about what my son and I are buying for our gaming habit and may shame me into making sure it all gets painted. The bright side is I have not bought any models in over 6 months. The down side... I have not painted in over a year... Time to catch up :)

The aftermath of the last 40k game between my son and I.

Hosted by imgur.com


Tau

Hosted by imgur.com


Hosted by imgur.com


Hosted by imgur.com


IG

Hosted by imgur.com

There are also 12 more Guard that need to be painted.

Ravenwing

Hosted by imgur.com

Sadly, all I did was that one test model to see if I liked how it looked. I did like it, but then rediscovered WoW and forgot the rest...

Orks

Hosted by imgur.com

This is the list that is going to be painful.
5 Converted meganobz in the imaged above.
10 Grots
10 Stormboyz with one Nob
5 Lootas with one Mekboy
1 Converted Painboy
9 Boyz with Big Shootas
6 Boyz with Rokkits
61 Slugga Boyz
22 Shoota Boyz

At this point in time I do not plan on buying any more models until all of that is complete. However... I have said this in the past and just look at that list.

/sigh

I may take some terrain breaks and I will post here if for no other reason that I can look back in a year and chuckle.
blog comments powered by Disqus