Saturday, October 24, 2009

FFXIV

FFXIV

I really have nothing else to say.

I loved the first version of this game and only quit because I went to Iraq. Now do not get me wrong there were many annoying things about the first one.

Rare Mobs...

Spawn Campers...

Once you hit 20 or so, unless you were leveling your Best Master you had to be in a group...

The concept of the Delevel still makes me cry lol

All of that though in no way takes away from my memory of this wonderful game. I loved the fact that you could do any and every "profession." On the same toon, you could be any and every class. All you had to do to change classes was go to your "mog house" and change. You would then pick up right where you left off.

I loved how they did the expansions. Unlocking the Ninja, Beast Master, Dragoon, Paladin, Summoner. Great little mini-quests. I did not make it to the next expansion, but I loved what I got to play.

Now I read on a Good Friend's Blog that there is a new version coming out next year? I am so stoked.

I was eagerly anticipating rocking the next WoW expansion, but if this pans out the way it has already done in my head... sorry WoW. I love you, but I am not "in love" with you :P
blog comments powered by Disqus