Friday, October 9, 2009

Poor Pathetic Soul

There was a time when I was an Alt-Aholic. I played and invested a large amount of time into a game equally as addictive as 40K. Last May I quit... cold turkey.

I have been "sober" since then. That was over a year ago.

I returned to my previous love of Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40K. My addictive qualities were equally apparent and I now own a sampling of almost every army in 40k and 4 in Fantasy. That is not going away...

About 2 months ago I started having over heat issues on my well worn ibook G4. That little fellow served me well through the Army and overseas in Iraq. It died. My blog soon followed as my last post was in August.

I just bought a new family computer, still saving for my new one...

As I type this entry I am installing WoW...

I am not quitting 40k.

I am not quitting my blog.

This blog shall be henceforth reflect my efforts to play "CASUALLY" in WoW (insert laughter here) and 40k while still enjoying the love and affection of my family, food, sleep, work, and that ball of fire known as the sun...

How?

Indeed...

I have created a schedule... Yes... I am not lying... What kind of geek creates a gaming hobby schedule... Well... Did you miss all of that above text? You know the black writing in English?

Wish me luck....
blog comments powered by Disqus