Monday, December 22, 2008

D&D 4e

Last night I dusted off my copy of the Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbook 4th edition. I have thumbed through it on several occasions but just started actually reading it. My son wants to play with his friends when they come over on the weekends sometimes so I figure I will accomodate him and be the DM. Our local game store has a game on saturday's but if we are playing with just his friends then we can use the Warhammer table and get double duty out of it.

A while back before travel really picked up I mentioned starting up a D&D game here on my blog. I do regret not following through with that as the response was pretty good. However, that evil little thing called time put an end to that. I do wish there was a was to get involved with a game though.

I used to play on a web forum play by post style on the CORE network, I could wonder back over there I suppose...
blog comments powered by Disqus