Monday, December 29, 2008

Screen Monkey

Thanks go out to Sherpa for the cool link ==>Screen Monkey

My son and I ran a small 1000 point game last night. I played the Chaos Warriors he played my Dwarves. I wanted to show him some of the ways he could use a force like the Chaos Warriors. He is only 9 years old and does pretty well for himself when we play, but it never hurts to show him when faced with a new force. I destroyed my poor Dwarves and my son is really exited to play again, this time with his Chaos.

My son has the advantage when we switch sides I feel, and that is fine by me. My dwarves have their work cut out for them stopping the powerful horde. I still can not decide which army I really want to play for fantasy. I am only playing the dwarves because we have the Battle for Skull Pass set. I added a few more models and that is keeping me occupied for now. I am torn between the Lizardmen and the Skaven, both of which are getting updates sometime in 2009.

/sigh... We shall see.
blog comments powered by Disqus