Monday, March 9, 2009

Chaos

No... Not as in the demons or daemons from the warp... I mean as in lack of order, or disarray. That is what can best describe my gaming area / painting area / playroom / garage. My 4 x 8 table is covered with "stuff." Half finished projects that need to be completed.

I have a Stompa now. He is built. He has been primed black. The red undercoat has begun... Yes. He is a he. All orks are "hes", so therefore, the walking stomping idol of gork/mork must be as well :)

In no particular order here is a list of "incompletes"

Stompa
5 Lootas
Warboss
10 Nobz with Various weapons
Wartrukk
10 Shoota Boyz
10 Slugga Boyz
60 Boyz (not assembled yet... just arrived today from E-Bay)
2 Big Shoota Boyz
2 Rokkit Launcha Boyz
2 Random Ammo Grots
A Games Workshop Wood
Some "Fish" Terrain...
Carnifex

A note on the "Fish" terrain. I picked up some random sale junk from my local pet shop this weekend. I was in there buying my girls hamsters some things and did a "sale check." I plan on putting this together... eventually.

Must finish some stuff... Need more hours in the day... Or at least one of those cool life pause buttons.
blog comments powered by Disqus