Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Color Red

I get home today a little earlier than normal. Things are looking good... I can foresee some decent progress being done on the Stompa. I am excited.

I prep my garage by turning on the ceiling fan, then the door light, then my "painting" light.

My Painting light is one of those industrial shop type lights. I bounce it off the ceiling and it does a pretty good job. I am no professional here...

I gather some paints and move to the table and my stool.

Taking brush in hand I dip into my Mechrite Red and begin painting my Stompa. I get down to just the back panel and what do I discover... The bottom of the paint pot.

The bottom of the paint pot is the most insidious thing I can imagine that can happen to a painter with time on his hands...

No worries...

I always keep extras for tragedies such as this.

I rise from my stool and make my way to my shelves to search for my backup paint pot...

Nope... Nope... Nope...

Not there...

/sigh

An entire evening set aside, approved by my lovely wife to devote to painting the Stompa... and no paint...

Can you feel my pain lol
blog comments powered by Disqus