Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Traveling Hermit



I am traveling this week so the blog may or may not get neglected :( I should be back this weekend and will return to the regular scheduled program....

In case you are wondering... I am in Miami :) I am getting paid to be in Miami. Yesterday I ate lunch on South Beach and my coworker and I got paid good money to sit around and enjoy the sights... We accomplished our mission before lunch, so the afternoon was ours.

Today... We hung out at the Dolphin Mall and ate at Texas de Brazil... Can you say gluttony? I can... Nothing makes you need some quality PT like eating there...

Tomorrow is Key West. We will be getting up real early to drive down and hopefully be done by lunch so that we can go enjoy some more beach sights...

Hard work... I know... Someone has to do it though, might as well be the Hermit :)

Below is my travel set up.

Yea...

I am in Miami and I am painting models...

Shush! I am happily married and painting these little guys rather than going clubbing is what keeps it that way :)


blog comments powered by Disqus