Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All Apologies

Does anyone else hear Kurt in the background...

Sorry for the lack of updates, been hectic around here as of late. This post will be a minor update for my loyal readers... I owe both of you lunch or something...

I now have enough to field 500 points of Saim-Hermit. I broke down and bought some red spray paint and some Testor's Window Tint stuff. I have the vYper (odd spelling thanks to Sherpa... I saw him do it and thought it looked cool... NINJA!) and 4 jetbikes painted up. I have 1 "Farseer" painted red and tinted, along with 8 more jetbikes.

I have the Farseer in quotes as he will not really be my farseer bu rather one of my 5 warlocks later. I did a real simple conversion and ordered up some dire avenger bits. I really liked the exarch sword, so I ordered up 5. I also got the exarch chest piece and bare head. Not sure if the warlocks are supposed to be girls or not, but I liked the look so went with the dude.

For my Farseer I plan on Ninjaing another bloggers work and copying CJ. I thought that looked really good and will make my farseer stand out... Unless of course I ever meet up with CJ at a tournie or other event :)

Now...

You may be asking yourself... "Self... What is that testor's window tint Hermit is talking about?" Well... your self could not possibly answer that question as clearly you do not know. Unless of course you know what it is, at which point your are just messing with your self...

Ahem...

The Testor's Window Tint is a really neat product that a local gamer introduced me to. It is like a spray on wash. It is getting the look that I want for my jetbikes pretty quickly. At least the base coat and saves me a lot of work.

Sorry no images today... Lazy... Will post updates of Saim-Hermit soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus