Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fire from the Sky



Dear internet...

I need 7 of you to buy and send me some vendettas...

I have this insane list I want to field just for the heck of it...

1500 Point IG

CCS (50)

PCS (30)

IS (50)

IS (50)

Veteran Squad (70)

Veteran Squad (70)

Vendetta x 3 (390)

Vendetta x 3 (390)

Vendetta x 3 (390)


This only comes up to 1490 points. Will it work? Who cares? Can you imagine the looks I would get if I put 9 vendettas on the table? It would be great. I would never field it all the time, but it would be a fantastic game.

Not to mention the fact that I have 27 Lascannons...

Granted... I could only target 3 units a turn...

I needs it my precious... Larfleeze demands it...

When this is done I could add it to my 15 deffkopta list, or my 15 sentinel list that was only legal back when you could attach 3 sentinels to your CCS...

If I spend my model allowance on one a month... it would only take over half a year to complete...

Check back in August dear reader...
blog comments powered by Disqus