Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Plastic Wierdboy



This is nothing new... I have had it for a while...

"Hermit, why did you post it then you nub?" You may be saying...

I got my Photo Cube today and the Wierdboy is my test. The Cube seems cool, but I think I need a new camera. The images seem blurry still... If you know why I suck, please let me know...






There he is in all his plastic glory. Not the best in the world but if you play orks he can be free...

Parts I used
-Ork Boy
-Ork Slaver
-Ork Nob (The one in the boyz box)
-Random Skullz
-Base from a Chaos Lord
-Cloak from a Chaos Warrior

He is simple really and I do not think he looks half bad. I have been debating making a second one and if I do I will make a proper tutorial.

Back to the Photo Cube...

I will do a full review later...

I want to play with it a bit first, but so far I like it.
blog comments powered by Disqus