Saturday, February 5, 2011

Necro-Hermits.... Necrons?

Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com
Hosted by imgur.com

Here are the Necro-Hermits...

I know...

Another massive army, but I am a creature of habit and often buy things just because they are there. Do I have any thoughts of every fielding 2000 points of these small armies? No. I do enjoy painting them up though and if "Ka" has it in store then the army will grow one cool model/unit at a time.

This Army Weighs in at a massive 500 Points on the dot...

Lord (140)
Res Orb

Warriors (180)
10 Warriors

Warriors (180)
10 Warriors

The observant among you may have noticed that lone destroyer lurking in the background.... He currently does not have a slot in the list and is all alone as I used his two brothers for parts.

Did you see that Necron Lord?

He was a warrior at one time that now has a Destroyer Torso, a Banner Pole from a Chaos Warrior, A cloak from a Chaos Warrior, and some green stuff. Perhaps not the greatest conversion work in the world, but I like him.

You may have also noticed that thumb like object in one of the images.... Yea... I maybe need a few things... I need a better camera? I need a proper photo area? I need better lighting in the Garage/Cave/Gameroom.
blog comments powered by Disqus