Friday, June 20, 2008

BBB Gets the Credit

BBB yesterday posted a preview, if you will, of an upcoming RPG game he will be running/hosting on his site. This got me thinking to the days when I used to do this. I am debating recreating my gaming site, not this one, but the one I used to have and running a similar game. I loved it when I did it. It is so much more relaxed than the typical face to face rpg and can even cover down for anyone on a vacation or whatever.

I realize my blog is not read. I realize that the majority of the folks that stop by are just here because someone cool linked me. I also realize that the people that come here can not possibly be coming here for my words of wisdom. I do not discuss anyway to really improve you game. I really do not have cool guides to help you out. I just share my experiences in the World of Warcraft. As such it would not be a far cry for me to advertise D&D or some other RPG.

My question is thus... My readers.. yes both of you... Is there any interest in joining/trying a D&D or Star Wars campaign? What this would mean for you is this... I already own the books. I usually build or adapt a story. All you have to do is pretty much post and join in the story. All the die rolls would be made by me. If you choose not to buy the books I could even work with you to create a pc for you. My prefered game worlds would be D&D 4e or Star Wars Saga ed.

If you care to join please respond here or send me an email. I would love to get this going and will try to drum up interest with my guild... the bunch of slackers that they are.
blog comments powered by Disqus