Monday, June 16, 2008

PVP Grind

I realized last night that the pvp grind is a looooong ardous journey. This is WSG weekend and I won one match. I played like maybe 9 games total last night, and only the one. I did manage to capture the flag a total of 4 times, twice in the winning game, but still. I have never played much WSG. I always found it to be my least favorite of the BGs. I have never really paid much attention to how much rep I had with the Silverwing. Well.... I am still neutral. This is going to be painful if I want that title. I do not need the cool pvp title, just a spur of the moment decision.

Every so often I look at my WoW experience and try to decide...
What about the game I still find exciting?
What parts of the game give me the most stress?
What parts of the game do I find tedius?
What parts do I find relaxing?
What parts of the game do I find rewarding?
What gives me the most "bang" for my "time" buck?

I turned my eyes back towards pvp this weekend. Not hardcore pvp mind you. I will probably not be shooting for a cool arena team. Just casual go into the BGs and try to enjoy the ride. As I did this I looked into my bags.... I looked at the healdin gear, grind gear, tank gear... So much wasted space on the off chance I tank, or heal a 5 man. I never do. I can not tell you the last time I did anything other than help a friend out in Ramps or SP, or UB... At level 70 I really do not need my tankadin gear.. my grind gear with spell dmg does just fine.

I think I am going to try for some gladiator and see where that takes me.


Gladiator's Aegis
Gladiator's Lamellar Chestpiece 14,500 Honor 30 AB
Gladiator's Lamellar Gauntlets 10,500 Honor 30 AV
Gladiator's Lamellar Helm 14,500 Honor 30 AV
Gladiator's Lamellar Legguards 14,500 Honor 30 WSG
Gladiator's Lamellar Shoulders 11,250 Honor 20 AB
blog comments powered by Disqus