Thursday, January 10, 2008

Account Wide WoW content..

There are those of us in the WoW community that have multiple high level toons. These may be multiple 70s or maybe just lots of 40+. I myself have a lot of low level (20s) and 4 high level toons. I have two high level toons on both sides of the faction "fence". I have met people that have a lot more than me. They can probably relate to this particular issue more than I.

Rep Grind...

Having to rep grind the same rep that you recently just farmed on a different toon sucks. I think maybe blizzard some sort of compensation for multiple toons. Perhaps give us 50% rep of our "main" on all alts. I would rather have 100% rep of my "main" but 50% seems fair. How about a skill like fishing... I have 250 fishing at least on 3 different toons now.... That was painful. I am not sure why I did it, but I did...

I have heard, read, or dreamed that in WotLK that fishing may have an impact on the "walrus people" faction. I do not know if this is true, but I would rather have the skill now and not need it then get there and think... "Crap.. look at that cool stuff that I can not get now..."
blog comments powered by Disqus