Thursday, January 3, 2008

Too Long

Been a busy last couple of months for me, with family, work, and the holidays. I have not had much time on my hands for any posting, but things have calmed down now. If we can have no more interruptions then I can get back to my daily posting...

Winter Veil and the News Years events, read population.., were killing me lately. My latency was so bad at some points that when running around shat it was more like a slide show than a game. Not to mention Titan Panel has been letting me down. I think there must have been a minor "patch" recently as now my titan errors out too much to be usefull and crashes the game. I can not prove that it is in fact titan, but I know that I would turn it off after I got my titan error and it would work fine.... turn titan back on... crash... several times... uggg.....
blog comments powered by Disqus