Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Creative Fishing...

For some strange reason I have it stuck in my head that in WotLK fishing is going to be a "needed" skill. I just "know" that the Tuskarr are going to view fishing as a kind of rep. I do not know why... but that is just the crazy way that my mind works.

I have some thoughts on how blizzard needs to improve the awe inspiring mindnumbingly painful chore that is leveling one's fishing....

Warlocks should be able to target a single fish in a lake and Curse that sucker. I am talking about putting a SoC on one of those little fish, standing back and watching the all float up and the skill point rise. How about letting an Engineer chuck a stick of dynamite in there and seeing a smaller similar effect?

Just some thoughts...
blog comments powered by Disqus