Thursday, August 7, 2008

Further thoughts on Bird Form

I realized several things last night about bird form.

1. I currently have 3 70s with epic flyers. It has been a while since I had a non-epic flyer. I like the bird form, I really do... but flying around I get the feeling I am doing more soaring than actually point A - B flying.

2. Part of my current xp rush has come from random slaughter. By this I mean I usually travel in cat form as I go from quest to quest killing whatever gets in my way. I use Titan as my guideline and try to keep my xp per hour at over 10k. I will gather up as many quests as I can and drop them all at once before I log. With Bird Form I find myself gracefully soaring to and fro and denying myself all that delicious xp.

3. Gathering. I am an herb / skinner. I had no idea that you could skin and pick flowers as a bird. The time saving is great. Just swoop down, pick your flower, and flutter away.

4. Kind of a throw back to point 1. I think level 68 should be a giant butterfly. I feel more like I am fluttering...

5. I am a Tauren. I am brown. While this is not terrible... I do not want to be a brown bird. Please oh please give us Druids a Pet Salon...

6. Where is the poop button? I mean come on... I want to strafe someone!

7. Was there a 7? I have no idea...

8. Go level a Druid and become a bird.

9. My guild is only 2 Druids away from a Kara attempt...

10. I think I lost track of where this was going.....
blog comments powered by Disqus