Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Restoration

Hermit was rebuilt. He is now a level 70 again and has the majority of his stuff back. My ally are the same way, stuff has been restored. Blizzard is still investigating the gbank issue, but even some of that was restored to me so that I can put it back in the bank.

I guess I need to make my lazy butt get one of those authenticator things from Blizzard so this never happens again.

Thanks for all the encouraging words from those who stopped by are hit me up ingame. I appreciate it. You know, the funny thing is I have been robbed 3 times in my 13 years of marriage. It has never really bothered me. I don't think this would have bothered me either if it were not for the gbank issue.

I am sitting home today. I guess the hack was not the only going away present from Cuba. I feel like crap right now. Sore throat, ache all over, headache... I feel like a bunch of Locks rode by my house and lit me up.
blog comments powered by Disqus