Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Iguanas....

I am in CUBA right now and it is kind of a neat place. Not as cool as I thought it would be, but then again I can only see the US held side, GITMO. There are lots of igaunas here. I see them everywhere. The problem is I usually see them in an area where I am not allowed my camera... BAH!

I will keep trying... those buggers will not escape me for long.

Now for some WoW info...

My goal was to take my Druid into Kara this week and tank lower Kara. My dreams were crushed as I have no internet in my room and have to use the MWR cafe. MWR is a military term for keeping the soldiers busy :) I am pretty sure it stands for Morale Welfare Readiness... but it has been a long time since I saw it spelled out. The MWR facility is nice, but the hours kind of stink. I do not have the time to raid here. The latency is pretty bad too, but not so much that I could not still raid something easy like lower Kara.

My Coworker and I are trying to get an upgrade to our rooms but so far not looking good.
blog comments powered by Disqus