Friday, August 15, 2008

My Guild Split

Ok, so this close to WotLK coming out it is really no surprise. I had no real problems with my old Guild, KMM. I still have no problem with them. There are maybe 2 - 3 people I can not stand, the rest are cool. The guild split this time over the expansion really and what we each expect in a guild at that time. So all the "casual raiders" broke off from KMM last night and founded "Run for the Door." We have no intentions of becoming hardcore, and by that I mean 5 - 6 raids a night... So sorry for you if you can't make it... /gkick. By my casual label I am saying this... We raid maybe 3-4 times a week and you don't have to be there. We would like you to attend 1 - 2 if you can, why else are you here? If you can make all 4 that is cool too, but you may need to stay back some to help others progress. It may sound complicated, but this is what works for us.

There was some minor tension over the split, and I am sad to see this. However, I have been through quite a few guild splits and mergers and this has been one of the better ones.

Hope your LK plans go well for you.

Side note for the previous post. I in no way meant to sound like an ungrateful prick. I realize that there are a lot of people without the luxury of the internet. I realize I am blessed to both own a laptop and have access to the internet where ever I may go. I have just become used to (read spoiled) to having the internet right there. That is all.
blog comments powered by Disqus