Saturday, May 3, 2008

Army of the Hermit

I love guild banks. The greatest thing ever. I play on two different servers still and now have the "Army of the Hermit" on both. I invested 4g per signature and now have the first three bank slots. Those things really add up.

I have no one in the guild, nor do I wish too. Just my alts, and my son's account. It is nice having all my junk in one place for when I am tooling around on an alt. I never have to discard things and then miss them later. Truly inspirational, thank you Blizzard.

I have recently begun dual boxing. I am not sure how much time I will devote to it, but so far I like it. I play on a mac and a pc though, so I can not do the typical setup. I keep both laptops by my side and just have macros assisting me.
blog comments powered by Disqus