Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NAWAP

As some of you may know, I have a very fond affection for the alt. I have many many alts on many different servers. I have alliance alts, horde alts, pve alts, pvp alts. I even have name reservation alts in case I ever want to play that particular class / race combo. Recently out of “boredom” on my last TDY trip I returned to my Draeni Shaman that has been gathering dust for quite some time. He is the only shaman I have ever got to level 20, and that was my real challenge… just to get there.

I thoroughly enjoyed this past week with him. I did not devote the whole week to him. There were a few nights on crappy hotel wi-fi that I did not even get to log in. The nights that I did make it and was able to pull myself away from leveling blacksmithing on my paladin… belonged to my shaman. It was like a breathe of fresh air. I loved it. I have an enhancement spec and was just mowing through things. I have no twink gear mind you just ah greens here and there and quest items.

Every now and then I come across a gem of an alt that I have been “saving.” They truly are GEMS.

This post has been brought to you and paid for by NAWAP. The National Association of Warcraft Alternate Proliferation.
blog comments powered by Disqus