Monday, May 12, 2008

Feral Again

The Druid has gone back feral. I decided to let my son decide what spec to keep the druid since he now owned him. My son likes running around as a bear….. so there you have it, choice been made. I even let him run my mage through RFC just for kicks. He just runs around swiping things and loves every minute of it.

I realized this weekend that I am too darned lazy when it comes to this game. I got an invite to a 25 man this weekend and I turned it down. Bah! I view 5 mans, 10 mans, 25 mans about the same way. I start playing and think…. I don’t know… what if we take too long… what if I go all the way out there and…. And … I don’t know… Lazy!

I love killing things with my lock. I love being in groups that work. I love seeing new content… so…. What is my deal? I think I have a fear… It all stems from my days back in Final Fantasy Online. I would wait 4 hours for a group only to have it dissolve after the very first pull. I can’t explain why this would carry over to WoW, but I can not think of any other reason.

I need to make myself get in there.
blog comments powered by Disqus