Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost complete...

Last night I was motivated to venture back into my painting area. I managed to complete the following...

Both Crew for my Trukk

Three new grots added to Stompa (Pending Base)

Painted terrain features on Stompa base and began work on Grot Swarm

Painted 2nd Black Reach Ork Boss (Minor Conversion work to make him different)

Painted 3 Nobz with Big Choppa

Painted 1 Nob with Kombi-Skorcha

Painting in smaller chunks is the way to go. I have lots more models to go, but progress helps stimulate motivation I think. I am excited about knocking another 5 Nobz out tonight and possibly finishing up my Stompa Base.

Currently I have this left...

5 Lootas (Primary colors applied, need detail)

9 Slugga Boyz (Primary colors applied, need detail)

9 Shoota Boyz (Primary colors applied, need detail)

2 Big Shoota Boyz (Primary colors applied, need detail)

2 Rokkit Launcha Boyz (Primary colors applied, need detail)

3 Nobz with Big Choppa (Primary colors applied, need detail)

3 Nobz with Power Klaw (Primary colors applied, need detail)

1 Ammo Runt (Primary colors applied, need detail)

4 Stormboyz & Nob (Assembled & Primed Black)

1 GW "Forest" (Assembled)

1 Trukk (Still on Sprue)

65 Boyz (Still on Sprue)

Tomorrow I get another set of the Black Reach Orks from Nick... so the numbers shall increase. Not that I am complaining... It is good to have a horde... Better to have them assembled and painted... But still good :)
blog comments powered by Disqus