Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meganobz Conversion

Ok. So... this is my first real attempt at conversion work. I have done minor things. Nothing major or significant.

I took one of the black reach terminators and went to orky town on him. I kept the whole terminator in there... buried under ork bits. I chopped off both hands and added proper orky ones.

I filed down the head into a "neck", added some green stuff to build up the armor around the head then added a nob head. I like the burna looking head. I added an armor plate up top to fill in the space.

I gave him a nice "skark" looking spike on top. I used some "gobs" for the boots. and some shoulder armor to take some of the marine look away from the arms. I added the burna backpack to his back and put on a nice armored ork loin cloth.

Oh...

Those guys behind the conversion...

Do not mind them, they are just a few of his friends.

Currently they are a nice "GRAY TIDE" one day they will grow up, get painted and be a proper GREEN TIDE.






Sorry for the lousy photos. I suck at photography and it is hit or miss with me. I am still trying new things in the game room with the lighting too...

In that last image... that is not too much shadow, it is just sunset on planet hermit...
blog comments powered by Disqus