Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clones

I need a clone. Yep, you heard me right, I do, in fact, need a clone. There was a time when I thought having a 70 for both factions was a cool idea. I was wrong. This is a horrible idea, well maybe not horrible...

I am torn. I have so little time and so much to do. I want my paladin to do some pvp. I want my paladin to get some purples, pve and pvp. I want my lock to do some pvp. I want my lock to get some purples, pve and pvp. Neither of them have a profession other than farming, and that is the best idea I have had yet. I have a 36 Draeni hunter and a 21 Orc hunter, both named Drakhan that I also want to get to 70, do some pvp, and get some purples.

/sigh

There may be those out there that think that Blizzard needs to bring out more content now. I, although I would like more content, realize that I have more than enough to do right now.
blog comments powered by Disqus