Saturday, November 10, 2007

They do not like me...

I am goofing around this morning on WoW playing my level 15 Hunter, Drakhan, Horde side. I am not sure why but I like to go around to all the starting areas and gather up/complete all the quests. I have done all of the ORG starting zone and all of the TB starting zone. I then skipped the Barrens for now and headed off to BE land. I discovered something today. The lowbie zone (level 1-6) for BE do not like the horde. You are unable to go do those quests. They all refused to help me. I talked to everyone of them. I even created a new BE just to make sure my memory was correct.

I usually do this for ease of early questing, nice early gold from all that lowbie mining zones, and most importantly the rep. I like having all that easy to obtain rep. I have done this with every toon since my 1st toon, my paladin, waaaaaay back when. I have never had a problem with this before. Not sure why Bliz did this, or even if it was intentional, but oh well. The main city zone (5-13) is fine. I am able to do those quests and as of this post have most done already.

I am not sure where I will head next. I could go into the ghostlands (really hate that zone though) or I could travel over and knock out the UC area. At this point I will probably do the Ghostlands so that I never have to come back... except for Zul'Aman of course.
blog comments powered by Disqus