Thursday, November 1, 2007

Felguard Toys

I know there are many people that feel as though the Felguard is cool enough as he is. However, I want more. I want to be able to give him gear. While we are on the subject, I think all pets need gear. I do not know, make a special class of gear just for "pets." That would give us all a way to personalize our pets to where he/she was truly our companion.

I would also like to be able to change my felguards, and other minion's name. I realize that he is an entity that I have summoned and bound to my will. He had a name before I bound him... but you know what... I bound him now... I do not want to call him Kunta Kinte, I want to call him Toby. Maybe this is asking to much... but I think not.

I want to give my Felguard plate armor and a cool weapon, can he duel wield? If not, no worry, I will just him Gorehowl or something.

On a different note, I have been reading a lot about a demand for Big Red Kitty quality warlock blogs. I am thinking people want to see a blog for warlocks that addresses very good number crunching like he does for BM Hunters. I will do my research and see if I can plagerize.... errr.... link some :)
blog comments powered by Disqus