Monday, November 5, 2007

This is tough....

You know, normally I have tons of things to gibber about. I talk about all kids of what if situations. However, now that it matters, now that I am being checked up on, now that I have to do at least once a day.... nothing.... I blame TJ and her getting all her readership (Blog Friends?) involved/hooked on this NaBloPoMo thing. I really do not even know what I have gotten myself into, but I can say this... I am going to have to step up my game....

This just feels like a "cop out" blog post, but meh....

So.... a friend and I joined us a Kara guild last night. It is my second time entering the lovely place, his first... I am hoping things go well, but at this time this is an untried guild and I am unsure of their ability. I realize Kara is not that bad, but I have been in guilds that I think could struggle with ZG at 70..... No.... I am serious....

I think I must have like bad guild wow Karma or something. Maybe I beat Van Cleef down one too many times and he put a voodoo hex on me or something.... Bah....

So tonight the guild is going into Kara and I am helping my friend finish his attunement/key questline. We have to do Key fragments and Black Morass. Should go wel....
blog comments powered by Disqus