Thursday, July 3, 2008

AFK!!

I am heading out of town for the 4th of July weekend.

As of right now I have several that have expressed an interest in the D&D game that I will be starting. We will be going with 4th Edition Level 1 characters. Start getting those thoughts and ideas ready. A couple of you have expressed character ideas already but are willing to help out the group and fill in where needed. This is fine. If you already know what you want to be race/class then respond to this e-mail and we can start filling out the party.

Like I said, it will be slow going at first but once a week is not so bad. Maybe I will step up to the plate and do a little more... who knows.

If you have any questions post here or drop me an email wildhermit at gmail.

Later and enjoy the 4th!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus