Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Much Druid Progress

I am way ahead of schedule on the Druid Countdown. I have been motivated and I am rapidly moving through some quests. It feels like old school leveling. I travel everywhere in bear or cat form and just kill anything that moves until I get to my quest area. I am having loads of fun with this toon and that it all that matters.

I did some research on BBB's Blog and found a small gear list to work towards as I level.

Braxxis Staff of Slumber (AH @64)

Belt of Natural Power (70)
2 Nether Vortex
10 Primal Air
10 Primal Life
2 Heavy Knothide Leather


Badge of Tenacity (70)

Stylin’ Purple Hat (69)
6 heavy Knothide Leather
2 Cobra Scales
8 Primal Shadow
4 Purple Dye

Necklace of the Deep (65)
3 Mote of Water
10 Jaggal Pearl
1 Shadow Pearl

Resolute Cape (70)
10 Primal Mooncloth
12 Primal Earth
1 Primal Nether

Heavy Clefthoof Vest / Leggings / Boots (70 / 70 / 69)
6 / 6 / 4 Heavy Knothide Leather
40 / 34 / 20 Clefthoof Leather
4 / 4 / 4 Primal Earth

Delicate Eternium Ring (70)
1 Eternium Bar
5 Mercurial Adamantite


I already have the Necklace of the deep, and the staff. My lock is currently saving Mooncloth for the cloak... things are looking good. Now I need to start thinking about cat dps clothes too though.
blog comments powered by Disqus