Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lich King

First up... It seems to be the current trend to warn when revealing LK spoilers... I really can't see how this is an issue. I really do not need to be surprised... I just want the cool stuff now. However, I am not thick-headed to the point where I can not see your point. I look at it like this though... I have had 3 kids... Each one, my wife and I have found out. I like to plan. I like to know what is coming. I like to be prepared. I am not saying that LK is like a new child for me... that would be far too messy, what with the diapers and all. I am just saying that I like to know.

Having said that... SPOILER ALERT!

There... I did it.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=8557246019&sid=2000&pageNo=2

Hunters just got much love.

"There are 2 additional slots in the stable.

Integrating hunter / warlock pet management into the new mount and companion UI has certainly come up already. Let's give the new UI a whirl and see if it works and then we can consider if it makes sense to integrate the stable or anything else into it. "

Ghostcrawler

That is pretty cool.

A Screen shot that I borrowed from Mania's Arcania

blog comments powered by Disqus