Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Questing

I am not sure how you like to quest. I am not even sure how I "best" like to quest. There are times when I will just grind around the general area and if I complete a quest, then that is cool too. There are other times when I am on a search and destroy mission. I know where the quest is, I know what I have to do, and I excecute.

I am not sure where I stumbled upon it, but I have an excel spreadsheet that I am currently converting to a word document with thottbot links. This spreadsheet shows most if not all the alliance quests up until the Skettis / Netherdrake quests. It shows where the quest starts, where the quest takes place, and who you turn the quest in to. It is broken down by zone, starting with Hellfire Peninsula. It is not a powerlevel guide by any means, but has been a helpful little tool for me that has saved me a lot of time.

Quest Guide

Now as I mentioned, this is not my creation. I have used it, but can not remember who or where I got it from. If anyone stumbles upon my post and can identify the author for me I would love to give him/her proper credit. Also if anyone has a horde equivalent then please pass on a link. I am afraid that I lack the patience to build one of these on my own. :)
blog comments powered by Disqus