Friday, October 5, 2007

ReClass

I was in the Army for a little under 6 years (involuntary extension ftl) and understand the term ReClass. There are many others that may understand the term, for those of you who do not, allow me to explain...

In the service you have the ability to reclass or retrain a different career field. Perhaps, you joined up and there are just no promotions available in your career field. Perhaps, you are looking down the road and realize that there is no way you will get a decent civilian job with your current skill set. Perhaps, you just want a change of pace. All of that is your choice, and you have the ability to reclass. What this means is that you will go back to AIT (Training school, sort of like a college environment with Drill Sergeants shouting at you), and you will learn a new "trade." Congratulations... you have just reclassed.

Now to somehow connect that random bit of information to WoW..... My paladin. My paladin was my first toon and I feel like I owe him something. I feel as though I have to level him. I feel as though he deserves it, when to be honest, man I hate leveling a paladin. He is only 6 bubs away from 70, but still... that is 6 looong more bubs until I can safely say I am done again until WotLK comes out. Well not really, I still have to grind out some decent gold so I can get my really cool flying mount.

I want to reclass. I wish there was a system in place so that I could say... you know what.. Paladins do not suck, they just do nothing for me. I want to reclass. I realize that such a feature could be abused, and realize that it would never see the light of day, but still the concept would be great. My paladin could become a rouge... or a shadow priest... or even a mage...
blog comments powered by Disqus