Monday, October 29, 2007

Return to the Dark Side

I have returned to my Horde toons. Yep, that is right, I am back Horde. I feel I owe my paladin the levels he deserves, but now that he is 70, it is a chore playing him again. I guess under WoW standards I am just not Paladin material. I absolutely love my warlock though.

A guildie and I jumped ship Thursday and I hit AV hard this weekend. Snubmah is not quite 70 yet so I am honor farming so I can have a little head start on gear when we get ready to form our pvp team. I do not like the lengthy commitment that raiding requires so PVP is the way to go for me right now. I think the average AV game this weekend was only like 20 minutes. I gained over 20k honor this weekend and spent a good chunk on some upgrades. I also ran Headless Horseman 5 times, I got a good group, and managed to get the pet and the caster dps ring.

After my pvp purchases I am now sitting with 4 epics. Well three 70 epics plus the epic tabard of flame from the card game, but it still counts....
blog comments powered by Disqus